The Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology (MJIIT) is a faculty at the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM). In line with the Look East Policy aspirations, the MJIIT was established on May 26, 2010. With the aim of offering engineering education oriented toward Eastern cultures and the two values of the Two Nations, while inspiring the success of the world economy through perseverance, discipline and perseverance joined by the support of a consortium of 29 Japanese Universities, MJIIT is the Global Leader in Japan-Oriented Engineering Education.
The incentives is offered to help develop, nurture and raise Malaysian talents. Through this incentives, aspiring Malaysians are given the opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfil their aspirations, and contribute towards nation-building.
- Master of Disaster Management (MDRM)
- Master of Sustainable System (MMJS)
- Master of Sustainable and Environmental Sciences Joint Degree (MMJJ) – with University of Tsukuba, Japan.
- Master in Technology and Innovation Management (MTIM)
KPI of awarded candidates:
- Require one Scopus indexed-journal paper submitted from master final project upon graduation.
- Pledge that if the successful applicant withdrew from the course for personal reasons, he/she will fully refund the incentives to MJIIT.
Eligibility to apply:
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or in a related field with CGPA 3.0/4.0
- Additional requirement for MDRM: More than 2 years working experience, preferably in the field of disaster risk management, engineering, architecture, policy making and community development. Other fields such as medicine and ICT will also be considered.
- Additional requirement for MMJJ: must obtain a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or TOEFL PB 550 / IBT 79 / CBT 213.