APPLICATION OPEN FROM
28th MARCH – 3rd APRIL, 2023
- Malaysian citizens ONLY.
- The family’s gross income is taken based on criteria that have been set based on household classification (B40 & M40)
- The total number of dependents of the student’s family will be taken during the applicant selection process.
- Applicants are automatically eligible if the family is the recipient of financial assistance from the government such as BRIM/BSH/BPR/BPN.
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.00 when the application is made.
- The applicant must not be tied to any sponsorship from any party regardless of inside or outside Malaysia.
- The applicant must fill in the complete information through the online form provided along with the supporting documents that have been approved.
For any inquiries,
feel free to contact us at:
Malaysia – Japan International Institute of Technology (MJIIT), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra,54100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.