- In silico Molecular Simulations of Protein Folding and Protein Structure Prediction, 2010, JANGKA PENDEK UTM.
- Interdisciplinary Focused efforts towards H1N1 drug discovery: the study of local H1N1 ie characterization of H1N1 biology towards understanding viral infections, in parallel with design, synthesis and development of hit compounds against H1N1 –flu related infection, 2010, MOSTI.
- Molecular Docking studies of neoculin and human taste receptor: Insights into its catalytic mechanism, UTM RU Grant. Tier 2. (April 2011 – April 2012)
- Nurul Bahiyah Ahmad Khairudin, Habibah A Wahab. A New Approach in Protein folding studies revealed the potential site for nucleation center. WASET 76. 2011. Page 445-450.
- Nurul Bahiyah Ahmad Khairudin, Habibah A Wahab. Protein Structure Prediction Using Gas Phase Molecular Dynamics Simulation: Eotaxin-3 Cytokine As A Case Study. ICMCB 2011. Melaka.
- Nurul Bahiyah Ahmad Khairudin, Habibah A Wahab. The Investigation of the nucleation center for protein folding using combined knowledge based and molecular dynamics simulation. ICBIOE’11. Kuala Lumpur.
- Nurul Bahiyah Ahmad Khairudin, Habibah Wahab, Mohd Razip Samian and Nazalan Najimudin. The Effects of Gas Phase on the Protein Conformation: A Structure Prediction Study on Eotaxin-3 Cytokine, RECOMB 2010, August 12-15 2010, Lisbon Portugal. (accepted)
- Nurul Bahiyah Ahmad Khairudin, Habibah A Wahab, Mohd Razip Samian, Nazalan Najimudin (2008). “ An Approach Towards the Prediction of Protein Tertiary Structures: Molecular Modeling Perspectives”. In: Ida Idayu Muhamad, Chew-Tin Lee (eds). Special Topics in Bioprocess Engineering, Vol 3. Johor: Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Press. 1-34.
- NB Ahmad Khairudin, HA Wahab, MR Samian, N Najimudin (2008). “The effects of gas phase on the protein conformation: A molecular dynamics study on eotaxin-3 cytokine”. JNCRE Modelling Innovation, FKKKSA, Special Edition:18-28.
- NB Ahmad Khairudin, HA Wahab, MR Samian, N Najimudin (2008). “Structure prediction on large protein using the combination of knowledge-based and physics-based approaches: Method validation on cholesterol esterase”. ”. JNCRE Modelling Innovation, FKKKSA, Special Edition: 141-154
- Habibah A Wahab, Nurul Bahiyah Ahmad Khairudin, Mohd Razip Samian, Nazalan Najimudin (2006). “ Sequence analysis and structure prediction of type II Pseudomonas sp. USM 4–55 PHA synthase and an insight into its catalytic mechanism”. BMC Structural Biology. 2006; 6: 23.
- Ahmad Khairudin NB, Samian MR, Najimudin N, A Wahab H. (2005). Structural assignment of a type II PHA synthase and an insight into its catalytic mechanism using human gastric lipase as the modeling template. 2005 International Joint conference of International Conference on Bioinformatics (InCoB), Association of Asian Societies for Bioinformatics (AASBi) and Korean Society for Bioinformatics (KSBI). Busan Korea. September 22-24
- Ahmad Khairudin NB, A Wahab H, Samian MR, Najimudin N. (2006). Proposed catalytic mechanism for type II Pseudomonas sp USM 4-55 PHA synthase based on the predicted 3D structure. 3rd Life Sciences Postgraduate International Conference, Penang. May 24-27
- A Wahab H, Ahmad Khairudin NB, Adnan R, Najimudin N, Samian R, Kumar S. (2003). The structure and function of PHA synthase: Bioinformatics perspectives. 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics 2003. Penang.
- Ahmad Khairudin NB, A Wahab H, Najimudin N, Samian MR. (2004). Structure and Function of PHA synthase. Structural Biology Colloquium 2004. Penang. April 25-28.
- MBBS Report 2004-2006. (Editor) ISSN 1823-9757