- A Winner of Yanai Hisayoshi Award (2013), Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan.
- 3-year Mitsubishi Heavy Industry Scholarship (2010-2013), Japan.
- Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang (2009), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
- Best Design Award, Advanced Combat Robot Competition (2009), Uniten, Malaysia.
- Mohd A.A. Rahman, Makoto Mizukawa, Danai Phaoharuhansa and Akira Shimada, “Modelling and simulation of robotic systems using SysML”, International Journal of Modelling and Simulation, 33(3), pp. 1-10, (2013).
- Mohd Azizi Abdul Rahman and Makoto Mizukawa, “Model-based development and simulation for robotic systems with SysML, Simulink and Simscape profiles”, International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 10(112), pp. 1-12, (2013).
Book / Book Chapter
- Mohd Azizi Abdul Rahman, Katsuhiro Mayama, Takahiro Takasu, Akira Yasuda and Makoto Mizukawa, “Model-driven development of intelligent mobile robot using systems modelling language (SysML)”, Mobile Robots- Control Architectures, Bio-interfacing, Navigation, Multi Robot Motion Planning and Operator Training, Dr. Janusz Bedkowski (Ed.), Chapter 1, pp. 21-38, (2011).
Proceedings of International Conference (Peer Reviewed)
- Mohd Azizi Abdul Rahman and Makoto Mizukawa, “Modeling and design of mechatronics system with SysML, Simscape and Simulink,” Proceedings of IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM), pp. 1787- 1773, Wollongong, Australia, 2013.
- Mohd Azizi Abdul Rahman, Nur Safwati Mohd Nor, and Makoto Mizukawa, “Evaluation for SysML-based design and analysis models using PCE,” Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Control System, Computing and Engineering (ICCSCE), pp. 1- 6, Penang, Malaysia, 2012.
- Mohd Azizi Abdul Rahman and Makoto Mizukawa, “Model-based approach for robot systems design,” Proceedings of SIMPAR Workshops Intl. Conference on Simulation, Modeling and Programming for Autonomous Robots, pp. 55- 66, Tsukuba, Japan, 2012.