The 4th Malaysia-Japan Tribology Symposium 2016 (MJTS 2016) will take place on 25th – 26th August 2016, at the Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Enhance communication between researchers, engineers and students in tribology field from Malaysia and Japan.
|Theme for keynote speech/invited talks:||Basics of Tribology|
|Chairman:||Kanao Fukuda, Prof. Dr., MJIIT UTMKL, Malaysia|
|Co-Chairman:||Yoshinori Sawae, Prof. Dr., Kyushu University, Japan|
|Conference secretary:||Jun Ishimatsu, Dr., MJIIT UTMKL, Malaysia|
|Date:||25th – 26th August 2016|
|Venue:||MJIIT UTMKL, Malaysia|
The proceedings book for MJTS 2016 is now available here.
The program for MJTS 2016 is now available here.
- If the applicant encountered problem during the submission of the extended abstract or did not receive a reply to acknowledge the receipt of your submission, please re-submit your extended abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for submissions to MJTS2016 has been extended to 15th July 2016
Tentative program (Symposium)
|25th August 2016 (Thu)||9.30am||Opening remarks|
|Keynote speech #1
Prof. Dr. Salmiah bt Kasolang, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
|Keynote speech #2
Prof. Dr. Shinya Sasaki, Tokyo University of Science, Japan
|2.00pm||Invited speech #1
Prof. Dr. Hitoshi Washizu, University of Hyogo, Japan
|General session #1|
|General session #2|
|26th August 2016 (Fri)||9.00am||Invited speech #2
Prof Dr. Jaharah bt A Ghani, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia
|General session #3|
|General session #4|
Tentative program (Special visit for foreign participants)
|26th August 2016 (Fri)||2.00pm||Visiting Malaysian Rubber Board|
|27th August 2016 (Sat)||9.00am||Visiting Royal Selangor|
Theme: All aspects in tribology field
( 30th June 2016) (31st May 2016)
Acceptance notice will be sent to applicants within 14 days after the deadline date.
On a later date, an “attendance application form” will be made available that is targeted towards attendees/non-presenters. The function of this form is for us to gauge the number of attendees for catering, number of seats, etc.
MJTS 2016 Excellent Paper Award
For applicants who would like to be considered for the MJTS 2016 Excellent Paper Award, the following conditions must be fulfilled:
– The applicant’s extended abstract must be submitted and presented during MJTS 2016.
– The applicant’s full paper, which was based on the extended abstract, has to be submitted and accepted by journal of choice (either Tribology Online or Jurnal Tribologi) by the end of 2016.
- For help in submission, please refer to this page: https://mjiit.utm.my/research-tribology/2016/05/11/mjtsguide/.
The awardees will be notified via email and published on MJTS 2016 page of TriPreM website.
Certificates will be provided to keynote speakers, invited speakers, award winner, presenters and registered attendees.
Tribology and Precision Machining i-Kohza