Organized and sponsored by:
MJWRT2019 is the third workshop on radio technology between Malaysia and Japan
Let’s be part of MJWRT2019
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the MJWRT2019
1-2 August 2019 | Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
Please find the official MJWRT2019 Flyer here
Researchers are invited to submit full papers in the areas of interest that include, but are not limited to the following topics:
Antennas and propagation
Microwave devices and circuits
Radio communication system
Internet of things
All papers presented at MJWRT2019 will be compiled in digital conference proceeding that will be provided to all participants.
Selected papers will be invited to publish in extended format in International Journal of Integrated Engineering (Scopus-indexed journal) with an additional fee.
- All participants including speakers should preregister by the following form.
Registration Form (Click here!)
(Deadline for registration: July 5, 2019)
Note: If you cannot register by the above form, please contact the secretary.
- Registration fee
Category International Local Group Booking Rate (3 Pax Minimum) Local Only** Regular MYR 1,000 MYR 800 Student MYR 700 MYR 500 MYR 1,400 Attendees
MYR 900 MYR 700 MYR 2,000
**We offers a special rate for non presenters and students (a group of 3 pax, and must consist of local participants only), as shown in the table above. Those who would like to register by using the discounted rate may proceed to the registration form (Click here!) and register individually. However, the payment must be done in one transaction only, based on the given rate.
– Prof. Qiang Chen (Tohoku University, Japan)
– Assoc. Prof. Dr Fauziahanim Che Seman (Universiti Tun Hussein Onn, Malaysia)
– Prof. Yoshihide Yamada (Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia)
– Prof. Dr. Ali Bin Samat (Universiti Technologi Malaysia, Malaysia)
– Dr. Satoru Kurokawa (AIST, Japan)
– Ir. Dr. Kamilia Kamardin (Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia)
– Dr. Hazilah Mad Kaidi (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia)
– TBD (Japan side)
– Dr. Sumiaty Ambran (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia)
– Ir. Dr. Nurul Huda Abd Rahman (Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia)
– Dr. Azura Hamzah (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia)
– Prof. Dr. Hiroaki Nakabayashi (Chiba Institute of Technology, Japan
- Secretariat contact:
MJWRT2019 will be held at Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. For conferece participants, special arrangements have been made with hotel. Please find below Hotel Istana Guest Room “booking form” with special rate for conference participants:
- Deluxe Room at RM 300.00 nett per room per night with one(01) buffet breakfast
- Deluxe Room at RM 335.00 nett per room per night with two(02) buffet breakfast
- All rates quoted are inclusive of 6% service tax.
- All taxes quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- Extra bed request is chargeable and is subject to availability upon check-in.
Kindly be informed that effective 1st September 2017, Tourism Tax of RM10.00 nett per room per night comes into effect as required by the Government of Malaysia. This is applicable to foreign guests only. Guests with valid Malaysian Identification Card (MyKAD) or PR status of Malaysia are exempted from the tax.
Booking form: (download here)
Please email the booking form to email@example.com, and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com