The normal duration for the Bachelor of Chemical Process Engineering is 4 years and it requires students to complete 135 credit hours, ranging between 13-18 credits per semester. All students are required to complete their practical training for 12 weeks, aiming to expose students to the real working environment. The practical training is equivalent to 6 credit hours, which is done in the short semester of the third year.
Find Us On
- The 1st Aofuoa Summer Camp In Japan 2019
- MJIIT Wishes YAB Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad A Very Happy Birthday!
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) at UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur
- Sakura Science Plan to the University of Tsukuba
- Saga University Visits Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology
From the Head of Department
Assalamu’alaikum w.r.t . and salam sejahtera,
Thank God for the bounties and blessings we all are in good health to this day. Welcome to Precision Mechanical Engineering Department and thank you for your willingness to visit this website...