The normal duration for the Bachelor of Chemical Process Engineering is 4 years and it requires students to complete 135 credit hours, ranging between 13-18 credits per semester. All students are required to complete their practical training for 12 weeks, aiming to expose students to the real working environment. The practical training is equivalent to 6 credit hours, which is done in the short semester of the third year.
Find Us On
- 12 External Evaluators for 3rd MJIIT Chemical Engineering Design Seminar and Exhibition
- MJIIT Organized Workshop on How to Get Yourself Employed to Guide Final Year Students on Job Hunting
- Academic Staff : Koichiro Mashiko
- HALEA Skin Care- A Research Based Product By MJIIT Researcher
- MJIIT Alumni Made History as the Youngest Director in the Leave a Nest Company
From the Head of Department
Assalamu’alaikum w.r.t . and salam sejahtera,
Thank God for the bounties and blessings we all are in good health to this day. Welcome to Precision Mechanical Engineering Department and thank you for your willingness to visit this website...