Diploma Mechanical Engineering (UTM), Bachelor Engineering (UTM), Msc Engineering (UTM),
PhD Mechanical Engineering (Sheffield,UK)
Tel: 03 2203 122103 2203 1221
- Acting Head of Department (HOD – Mechanical Precision)
- Visiting Associate Professor (Faculty of Science and Technology, Keio University, Japan)
- Teaching assistance (Tutorial & Lab) at University of Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Head of Students Development Committee, MJIIT,UTM Kuala Lumpur
- Student Accommodation’s Fellow. Kediaman Siswa Semarak, UTM Kuala Lumpur
- Head of Mechanics Machine and Design Panel
- Head of Lathe Workshop/ Laboratory (Mechanical Department)
- Executive (Quality Control) at Matshusita Compressor and Motor Sdn. Bhd., Shah Alam
Research Area of Interest
- Nonlinear System identification in Structural Vibration
- Structural Health Monitoring for damage detection
- Smart material- Magnetoreological (MR) and Electrorheological (ER) fluids applications
- Vibration damper and active Suspension system
- Noise and Vibration Control
- 1 Mac 2012- 28 Feb 2013, Group Leader, Government Grant (Sub Project code: K43000077434P041, Vote No. 4P041) . New academic Staff with PhD, “Nonlinear System Identification to MDOF system”. RM 20,000.
- 1 Mei 2012 – 30 April 2013, Group Leader, Research University Grant , ” Nonlinear System identification using the conditioned Reverse Path Method to MDOF structure”, vot 4J049. RM 30,000.
- 1 August 2011 – 31 July 2014, Group Member, Research University Grant, “Health Monitoring for Structure in Vibration Analysis”, vot 4J008. RM 300,000.
- 16 December 2013 – 15 December 2016, Group Leader, Government Grant (MOHE), FRGS “Conditioned and Orthogonalised Reverse Path Nonlinear Methods for Structural Damage Identification”, vot 4F369. RM 54,000.
- Officer for Global Outreach Programme (GOP) to Ho chi Minch ,Vietnam (June, 2012
- Technical Committee, International Conference on Modelling, Simulation and Applied Optimization 2011 (ICMSAO’11), 19-21 April 2011, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Laboratory Head of Solid Mechanics, MJIIT UTM KL (2011 –now)
- Jawatankuasa Penilaian Teknikal Tender for MJIIT, UTM KL
- Supervising students’ research, conducting research and publications (2011-now)
- Chairperson for International conference , ICMSAO, Kuala Lumpur (April 2011)
- Secretary of UTM Educational Innovation of Motorsports and Innovative Race (EIMARACE) (2011-now)
- Teaching off Campus Class at UTM JB, Kolej Tentera Udara (Kedah) and Military Academy (ATMA) (2005-2006)
- Marketing Committee for UTM and MJIIT (2011-2013)
- Academic Committee of UTM, Kuala Lumpur
- Tea Talk With an Engineer at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Batu Muda, Kuala Lumpur (2006)
- Facilitator of Bakti Siswa Programme at Orang Asli Village, Sg Ruai Jeli, Kelantan.(2006)
- Committee of Colloquium and Seminar, Mechanical Department.(2005)
- Co-Ordinator for Diploma Mechanical Technology (2003-2007)
- Co-Ordinator of Technical Drawing. (2004-2005)
- Co-Ordinator of Instrumentation and Static Subject (2000-2003)
- Academic Advisor (2000-now)
- Outstanding Scholastic Achievement and Excellent , Golden Key National Hanour Society, Malaysia, 1998
- Anugerah Perhidmatan Cemerlang , CITRA KARISMA UTM,2012
- Talk about “ Karnival Pendidikan Kerjaya”, at Kolej Matrikulasi Teknikal Pahang ( KMTPh) 12-13/10/2012
- Yong-Dae Kima, Jae-Eun Jeonga, Jin-Su Parka, In-Hyung Yanga, Tae-Sang Parka, Pauziah Binti Muhamad, Dong-Hoon Choic, Jae-Eung Ohd , “Optimization of the lower arm of a vehicle suspension system for road noise reduction by sensitivity analysis”, Mechanism and Machine Theory , Volume 69, November 2013, Pages 278-302.
- Asnizah, S.; Pauziah, M.; Aminudin, B. A.; Hanida, A.; Lee, J. Y., “Damage Detection in Static Beams via Wavelet-Based Technique”, Advanced Science Letters, Volume 19, Number 2, , pp. 433-438(6), American Scientific Publishers, February 2013.
- M. Amiruddin Ismail, Pauziah Muhamad and Aminuddin Abu, “Magneto Rheological for Motorcycle Suspension Using Bouc-wen Model”, is accepted to be presented and published in The 2013 International Conference on Kinematics, Mechanics of Rigid Bodies, and Materials (KINEMATICS 2013)), which will be held at the Arya Duta Hotel Jakarta, Indonesia, during 2- 3 November 2013.
- P. Muhamad, N.D Sims and K. Worden ” On the Orthogonalised reverse path method for nonlinear system identification”, Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 331, Issue 20, 2012
- P Muhamad, K Worden and N D Sims “Experimental validation of the orthogonalised reverse path method using a nonlinear beam” Journal of Physics: Conference Series Volume 382, Modern Practice in Stress and Vibration Analysis 2012 (MPSVA 2012) 28-31 August 2012, University of Glasgow.
- P. Muhammad, K. Worden and N. D. Sims “ On the Conditioned Reverse Path Method for the Identification on Nonlinear System, Part 1 : Minor Modifications”, 2010 International conference on recent advances in Structural Dynamics,